Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sisterly Love, and Beyond


At Daryl's soccer game tonight, the entire team (and coach) came out wearing these bands on their arms. AK 10 printed in purple. The support of a sister is some of the greatest in the world. I don't have a sister, but I now that I have three girls I am getting a new perspective entirely. I have learend that sisters are often the hardest part of the day, but often the sweetest part too. They are as different as flowers in a garden, but somehow, they are still growing in the same garden making it beautiful. But most of all, life without a sister seems like you are eating a cookie, which is great. However, life with a sister is eating a cookie with the chocolate chips.

Any way you look at it, the support of a sister is a sweet thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my sisters! They inspire me! -Elder KAUFUSI