Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Blog Debut!


Hello Everyone!

I thought I ought to post something on my blog... this is my first time blogging in general so I'm kind of new at this. I want to thank everyone for all their support and love! As well as all the prayers! My family and I really appreciate everyone and the kindness that has been shown. I'd like give a shout out to my team, the BYU Women's Basketball Team! Great win yesterday and thanks for everything! I'm expecting great things the rest of the Conference season as well as into the NCAA Tourney ladies! Also want the teams in the my conference (Air Force, Utah, TCU, and SDSU) who have gone out of their way. Thank you for the cards and gifts. Thank you to my family and extended family for always sitting with me all day long and taking care of me. Also to my neighbors who bring an endless supply of food at all hours of the day. Also to my friends, you guys always come visit me and sit with me... sorry I'm no fun but I will be normal again. As well as my friends from all over who check up on me everyday, thank you. I have the greatest friends and family ever! Thank you everyone for everything! Lastly, Thank you to my cousin Hillary for making this amazing blog!! I love you all and don't worry, I got this! Give me a few months and I'll be good as new, just without the hair. Thank you again! I can't say that enough...

Love,
Alexis

5 comments:

maxfamclan said...

awesome post! It's good to hear your ever "cool" voice in the blogging world. You deserve all the kindness you receive, because we all know you too would be this kind and loving.

maxfamclan said...

Also, cute picture! Match made in heaven ;)

Anonymous said...

Great post! We love you

amy said...

Remember that we are all praying for you, especially Ellie, and we love you!

Anonymous said...

Салон Секреты Красоты предлагает большой выбор классических салонных услуг: парикмахерские услуги, маникюр, педикюр, косметология, перманентный макияж. Мы работаем более 10 лет и придерживаемся принципа соотношения цены и качества обслуживания. Для постоянных клиентов действуют акции и бонусная система. Заходите на наш сайт [url=http://s-krasoti.ru/] салон красоты нью йорк
[/url]