Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Scans, scans, and more scans...

Today was a big day! I was finally re-scanned to check the progress of the chemo. It was a lovely time drinking the nasty contrast every 15 minutes today. And as fun as it was, I'm really glad its done and over with for the time being. We will find out tomorrow morning the results and how good the chemo has been working. I have a good feeling about this :) Tomorrow will be my fifth and second to last chemo session! I am so excited to almost be done and to get back on the basketball court. I'll make sure to post Friday about chemo and the results of the scans. Sorry to make you all wait but it just has to be that way! Right now the goal is to feel better for Friday night, which is the night of our basketball banquet. Regardless of how I feel I'm going though. Something about hanging out with my team is always so helpful. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you all know how tomorrow goes! Love you all!

Love,
Alexis

4 comments:

maxfamclan said...

Sending you all the strength I can for Friday night!

sherrie said...

Good luck today! The Boxx fam has a good feeling too!

Kara said...

Praying for good results! Good luck with chemo today!!

amy said...

Best of luck today Alexis, we are praying for you! We will think positive, like you!