26... This is the day I've been dreading for 3 months. I put off my check up appointment a few weeks so I could get finals over with and have some fun. Well those extra weeks are starting to wind down and I'm now 26 days away from spending a few days up at the Huntsman. Its all part of it though. So for the next 26 days I will be doing anything and everything fun just in case the appointments don't go well. I never know what to expect going into these appointments. So far they've been good though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 26 days, who wants to do something crazy???
I like to refer to this as "Hell in red liquid form"
Crazy stuff we do...
- Last weekend of BYU softball games :(
- V.V. Enterprises (this is what my friends and I refer to our group as) is going to Las Vegas in 8 days
- Lots of Basketball Camps in June
- Steph's Wedding!!!!
- Canada Trip
- Jackson Hole with the Family!
- California Trip
- Potential Lake Powell Trip
- Bronson Comes home!
- Potential graduation in August
- Potential Trip Back East to New York and Jersey (My search for Snooki)
- My cousin Carly is having a baby boy
- My other cousin Hillary is having Triplets
- Swimming at Aunt Lisa's
- Quality time in SLC with the family
- Hiking! I really want to do Mt. Olympus and Timp
- Lots of BBQs
Here's some pictures from our recent Spring activities...