Change #1: My mullet is almost no longer a mullet! How exciting is that? And soon, my extensions will be in and I'l have my normal long hair :) Don't get me wrong, short hair is AWESOME, but, I miss my long hair and my massive messy bun and using straightener and all that fun stuff. Two and a half years of not doing hair has been nice but I need a change.
Change #2: I'm a BYU graduate! FINALLY done with school, for now. I was able to walk this past April which was such a fun experience. Long graduation for sure but so worth it. Thank you to all my friends and family members who were there that day and night. The highlight of the night was a video my dad made me. He was out of town and missed my graduation but he made me the cutest video which made me cry. and I dont ever cry. Thank you Dad and Sepi for doing that. You guys are the greatest! I'm planning on starting up soon and finishing up my teaching certificate so I can hopefully teach at Timpview.
Change #3: So why switch to teaching and of all places my alma mater Timpview? Well, since I'm also now coaching girls basketball there it seem appropriate to get my teaching certificate and just teach there as well as coach. With some current knee issues playing isn't an option anymore so coaching is definitely the next best thing. I've been working with the girls for the past month and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this upcoming season and how good we are going to be! I guess once a Tbird always a Tbird eh?
|Now coaching in the weight room|
|My Teph & I over past 4 years|
|Whit, KT, Krystin, & Ivan|
|our living room|
|hanging on the new deck|
- Corbin's still in Korea. Still alive. And I still want him to come home. Hes so wanting to go Rambo on the North Koreans.
- My Bestest Chookie Lovie and fellow V.V. member is engaged and getting married to Aaron "Boo Boo" Lewis
ahhh soon to be newlyweds
- Bronson is engaged to Hilary. Marriage date is July 6 so mark your calendars.
- El Azteca (best Mexican food ever) moved to a new location just by Fat Cats in provo off of Bulldog and University. Cinco de Mayo is coming up so go order your tamales and tacos!
- Daryl is playing soccer again yay!
- Steve is back from his travels to his home land and various South Pacific countries.
- Porsche has a new pink leather rhinestone bedazzled collar. She's classy.
- Summer is about here. Who wants to take me boating?
Well.. Thats about it... Coming up next week are my doctor appointments. Hopefully they go well and I will for sure keep you all updated. Hope everyones enjoyed their Spring and are preparing properly for Summer because I know I sure am! Time to bring on the boating, bon fires, tanning, swimming, and lots of mischievous things all around. Love you all!
Alexis & Porsche